Sunday 28 April 2013

Schoolrun Strut wins Twickenham Film Festival Animation award


Accepting our award
photo credit - www.leothephotographer.co.uk
We had a fantastic night out at Twickenham Film Festival last Friday (26/04/2013) and yes we are proud to announce we walked away with an animation award for our film Schoolrun Strut. Held at Twickenham Stadium's Live Room and attended by members of the local Twickerati, including the Richmond-Upon-Thames' Mayor, it was slick affair with a broad palette of subject matter and genres.

Bill Mudge who wrote the score couldn't unfortunately be there so I accepted the award from Maria Walker of Twickenham Studios with the two stars of the film, my daughter's Effie and Jess.

I was really chuffed to receive this recognition and I rather embarrassed myself by doing a big Rocky style victory salute with the trophy thrust skyward I did some rapid fist pumps. Luckily they didn't let me anywhere near a microphone so I couldn't make a complete fool of myself.

The Trophy
 The film is already on Youtube but will also be carried by the Twickenham Alive Film Festival. They are launching the 2014 Festival right now, so if you would like to submit your film CLICK HERE.

In the absence of a trophy cabinet for the Murder Minutes project the award is currently taking residence on top of my Planar 3 Turntable surrounded by Barbie's and Action Men.

AL.


No comments:

Post a Comment